Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I have the best husband in the world!!!

I have been a little bummed lately about my garden because my husband told me that this year I had to choose either a vegetable garden or fruit trees and grape vines. I couldn't have both so I chose the fruit because they take longer to set fruit. I needed to start them this year for fruit next year, hopefully. Then on Saturday when I came home from the super activity my husband was in the backyard making planter boxes,. He said when we get some money I could buy some plants, but we never have extra money because I don't budget. This morning when I went out to the backyard there were ten bags of soil, a bag of seed potatoes, and seeds for all my favorite vegetables.


and about a week and a half ago I was complaining that I never get to see my chickens because they have to stay in the barn so he made a screen across the front so I can open the doors and watch the girls while I clean the kitchen. He really is the greatest husband ever!

The fallowing pictures were taken by Zander, my little shutter bug, to show what Dad had made for me.



3 comments:

Sharla said...

Wow! I must say the hubby is scoring some good points! I'm glad you get to see the girls and also that you get to have a garden too!

Cindy Killebrew said...

Super husband!

clicker59 said...

He is a good man