Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I have the best husband in the world!!!

I have been a little bummed lately about my garden because my husband told me that this year I had to choose either a vegetable garden or fruit trees and grape vines. I couldn't have both so I chose the fruit because they take longer to set fruit. I needed to start them this year for fruit next year, hopefully. Then on Saturday when I came home from the super activity my husband was in the backyard making planter boxes,. He said when we get some money I could buy some plants, but we never have extra money because I don't budget. This morning when I went out to the backyard there were ten bags of soil, a bag of seed potatoes, and seeds for all my favorite vegetables.

and about a week and a half ago I was complaining that I never get to see my chickens because they have to stay in the barn so he made a screen across the front so I can open the doors and watch the girls while I clean the kitchen. He really is the greatest husband ever!

The fallowing pictures were taken by Zander, my little shutter bug, to show what Dad had made for me.


Sharla said...

Wow! I must say the hubby is scoring some good points! I'm glad you get to see the girls and also that you get to have a garden too!

luvmykids said...

Super husband!

clicker59 said...

He is a good man