Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Great Escape

When I am setting the table or serving dinner I have to put Levi in his highchair otherwise he will go around the table and eat a little of every ones food before I can get them all to the table. He also has to stay in his highchair while I clean up or he'll throw food every where. Sometime over spring break he figured out that the lever to release the tray was under the tray and he could use his foot to unlatch the tray. He can unlatch it and kick it to the floor in one quick motion. It is so cute and frustrating at the same time. I had to sit on the floor and pretend like I wasn't looking to get the pictures.

Here he goes...
Almost got it...
and the fake surprised look as it releases as if he doesn't know why the tray has come flying off.

1 comment:

clicker59 said...

That Figures with Levi.