Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's that noise?

Do you ever hear things during the night and can't figure out what it is? Yesterday I woke up very early in the morning because I kept hearing this strange whistling noise. It almost sounded like a baby wheezing. I could for the life of me figure out what it was. It was bugging the crap out of me so I had to get up and figure it out.

Tanner had fallen asleep with his recorder in his mouth and when he exhaled it would whistle. I had to wake him up to take it away and he kept insisting he was awake the whole time. He had planned on waiting for me to go to sleep so that he could get up and practice during the night. He is trying to get better than Sarah but he never has time to practice. I guess he couldn't outlast me and he finally crashed with it still in his mouth.

3 comments:

randivon said...

That is hilarious! Way to go Tanner! And way to go Shannon for getting it on camera! :-)

Sadie said...

too cute!! MY moms got pictures of me asleep with books on my face and stuff when I was little :)

clicker59 said...

LOL that's Tanner for you but that's also a typical behavoir for his age as well