Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blog Award

I was nominated by Sharla for this award. I wasn't much of a blogger until someone told me about blog books and how she prints her blog every year because she never has time for scrap booking. I'm now addicted to blogging because it is a lot less mess than a scrapbook.
Thanks Sharla for the award.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Here are my eight nominees:
Cassity
Cindy
Denise
Emily
Ginny
Michelle
Randi
Shannon (not me)

No comments: