Thursday, June 4, 2009

Super Squash



From super sized squash plants comes super sized squash (zucchini is actually green squash for those who don't know). The one in the middle is a normal six inch size zucchini like you would get at the grocery store. The squash is normal length but it's a lot fatter than it should be. The giant zucchini came from my giant zucchini plant that has already outgrown the garden box it was planted in. Did I mention that these were all lite tiny things three days ago? I think somebody fertilized this thing when I wasn't looking. Zucchini is supposed to be picked when it is six inches long but they grow to fast for that.

1 comment:

BLOGGIN' WITH BOBO said...

Maybe your neighbor is secretly fertilizing (I don't know if that is spelled right ) them for you, if you know what I mean! I'd check the camera, if I were you!