Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sarah's Purse

My friend Sharla and I did a bag for bows exchange a few months ago. Sarah was a little upset because I got a cute new purse ans she didn't. She wanted a new purse too. I told her she had to do a service for Sister Williams to exchange for her bag and she choose jewelry. We made her a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet. Tanner was a little jealous of the mommy Sarah time we were having so he helped a little.


So this morning we were all supposed to be cleaning the backyard and pulling weeds so I can clean the barn later but when I looked up there was Sarah in new clean clothes walking through the yard with her new purse.
She decided she was done so she went inside and changed her clothes and got her new purse ready for the day. She is such a booger.
Isn't it cute! And it matches mine which is very exciting for Sarah. She can't wait for us to go shopping so we can show off our purses. Oh, and to a ten year old initials on your very own purse is absolutely amazing.

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Oh I love the mommy and baby purse together! Too cute! That's great that she loves it and got dressed up so she could wear it :). What a great girl! She's your only one so you better enjoy it :)

MammaMelgar said...

I think we're gonna go get our nails done this weekend so we can use our purses.

BLOGGIN' WITH BOBO said...

Yeah Sarah! It's about time mommy started doing more "girly" things for herself, and it's great you are getting to do them with her. Thanks, Tanner, for helping. You guys will have to come over so I can take pictures with my new camera.