Thursday, May 21, 2009

Todays Projects

I needed something to contain all of my gardening tool and supplies but I didn't like any of the gardening benches or storage cabinets that I found at any of the stores. And they were very expensive so I decided to make my own.


I used the wood that came from the old chicken coupe. It took for ever to make, almost four hours. The picnic table only took two.


I also put in the doggy door but I don't like the way it fits wit the sliding door so I'm gonna make some modifications.


Tomorrows project will be cleaning the garage.

6 comments:

Tink said...

Where on earth do you get all this ENERGY?!? You are amazing!!! (:

J and C said...

Love the garden center! And I really like the doggie door thing, I didn't even know they made those, but I don't have a dog either so... Anyway, GOod job!

Domestic Diva said...

that's really cool you built that by yourself! It would have taken me 4 weeks, and it probably would have fallen over in a good wind :)

Sharla said...

no wonder why I haven't heard from you today :). I've been busy cleaning and organizing the house... not so blogworthy. I love the garden center thingy! Way to go woman! (oh, and you must have done better since I didn't have to come glue your finger closed this time!)

BLOGGIN' WITH BOBO said...

You've once again blown me away. I did overhear your brother tell one of his Navy chiefs that you were really amazing. That all you need is a paperclip and a chewed piece of bubblegum, and you could build a house. He said thete's no telling what you could do if you had some DNA!

Mother of 4, Caregiver of 8 said...

Actually the super glue didn't work. The edge of the glue got hung on the wood and ripped off a big chunk of skin. Gorrilla glue worked though. I had to have Oscar go gets some. I dred peeling it off later but I'm not bleeding on other peoples children.