Wednesday, May 6, 2009

How'd they do that?


Someone has manged to color on the ceiling in the entry way. We can't figure out how but the older kids have made suggestion. Tanner thinks that someone threw a crayon up to the ceiling in the same spot over and over again. If that were so then there would be little crayon marks everywhere so I don't think that was it. Sarah thinks they got a stool from the kitchen and used it to reach the ceiling. Even with a stool I still don't think they are tall enough. Cheyanna thinks they climbed up on the railing of the stairs and reached over to color the ceiling. I think hers is the most convincing because she climbed up there to show me were they would put their feet and how to hold on but the little ones aren't tall enough or coordinated enough for that. I know that it was done by the little ones while the big ones were at school but I can not for the life of me figure out how they did it.

5 comments:

Sharla said...

seriously... how do kids get into so much trouble, and ruin houses? Good luck figuring it out... or rather cleaning it up :)
Let me know if you need someone tall to come help (lol)

partypooperspoyfair said...

It looks to me like someone might have thrown something up at the ceiling- a toy or food. Some of those toys have a liquid of some sort in it. I know Hayden has thrown sticky hands on the ceiling and it leaves a grease looking mark. good luck finding out!

Kirchner Family said...

KIDS - they are soo cute and soo messy!

Cindy Killebrew said...

When you figure that one out, I've got some spots for you!

Remodelaholic said...

Do you have play-doh? Otherwise, I am thinking the food option. Kids definitely have some talent though!