Wednesday, January 9, 2013

That Darn Computer

I have the worst luck with things that plug in, especially appliances and computers, I kill them all! in the past year I had to replace the cord to the computer and the battery pack twice and then the darn thing got really, really hot one day and wouldn't shutdown or turn off so I unplugged it and let the battery die, after that it wouldn't turn on again. I have been without a computer for almost a year now and it has been a huge pain!! I have a Blackberry phone so I have been able to Facebook and email but I can't blog from my phone and it is really annoying but Tanner got a computer for Christmas from his dad so I have decided to occasionally borrow it while he is at school and catch up on the blog. Hopefully the kids remember everything that happened in the last year because I don't, it was a very busy year.

No comments: