Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah


Okay, so like a month ago we celebrated Hannah's 10th birthday but I'm a slacker and I'm just now getting around to blogging it. KK was in the middle of a move so we had her party at my house. The kids decided they didn't want to go home so it turned into a sleepover. It was a cousin only birthday so we only had 12 kids. I know what your thinking, HOLY COW 12 kids, but that's good for us and Sarah's sleepover last year had 28 girls and only 6 were cousins.

It was a twilight party and the kids all wanted to watch the movie. My kids and one of my nieces don't ever get to watch violent movies and the bedrooms scenes where a bit much for such a young group so I edited the movie and took out everything I didn't want them to see, which was almost half the movie, but none of the other kids complained so it worked out fine.

No comments: